Screamin Demon coil pack is out of stock

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Fajkus

Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of e-mails about the screamin demon. They are currently 1 to 1-1/2 weeks out based on my last conversation with the manufacturer. At this point I am close to being sold out based on the qty I have coming. I will be bumping the order up today.

yes. I am making a note on the sales site so there is no confusion. They were supposed to arrive to me today. I called Friday while out of town and was told it would be another week.

V6 owners can now increase the spark intensity of their ignition by installing the new Screamin' Demon Coil! The Screamin' Demon Coil is designed to produce a longer duration spark and allow plug gaps to be opened up to an astounding .060" - .065". This will burn the fuel mixture more efficiently for increased performance and better fuel mileage. This will also help spark plugs stay cleaner longer. In addition, the intensity of the Screamin' Demon's spark does not drop off as the rpm's increase, which is common with stock ignition systems. The Screamin' Demon Coil is epoxy filled, leading to improved heat transfer and vibration resistance. The Screamin' Demon Coil is easy to install and mounts in the original equipment location.

$89 from the sponsor Underdog Performance, but as he stated above, they're out of stock.