Screamin Demon is in transit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Fajkus

Reaction score
I got a call today and an e-mail UPS tracking number. I'll have the coil packs in on Friday. All orders will be shipped on Monday. Thanks for the patience.

Just checking you did not forget about George C ???

Todd Z

not at all. I have 2 damaged units that are going out from this batch. For everyones benefit- I was shipping in the mfgr's box and two got damaged in transit. All new orders are getting double boxed.

Hey Wayne, is it possible to order just the bracket that supports the K&N filter? Or do you have to order the whole kit?

The bracket that goes from the alternator bolt to the tube? or the heatshield? I'll find out. I gave my alternator bracket to a customer about a month ago. I just bent one from 1/4" x 3/4" steel and drilled it to replace mine. I put on a bodly lift and this allowed me to get it sitting properly.

I guess both. I currently have a Volant, and the cover on the box has seen the last of it's days, so I'm just wanting to turn it into an open air filter like a K&N, without having to buy the tube or cone, I just need that one part that holds the filter up from sagging.

I am in need of the same bracket Wayne (since this thread is kinda being hijacked...lol) Please let me know also of it can be ordered. I will be ordering the Screamin Demon also (back on subject....:rolleyes:), but it will have to wait a month or so.

I e-mailed both of you with how to get the bracket. Let me know if I can assist further.

On the heatshield for Jeff:

http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=31369

$125 for the whole kit. I know the guy. I can vouch for him.

If that doesn't work I may have one available in a month.