SEE! Gen2 Dual Exhaust - Installed w/pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Beelien

Reaction score
See, it can be done! Just got a cat back all S/S dual exhaust put on my Gen 2 with S/S Magnaflows. Combined with the K & N C.A.I. it sounds just as good as my previous Mustang GT! The mufflers were put to the rear of the cab, so no droning, very quite at highway speeds (just a nice rumble). When you punch it ... you know something bad is coming! They were able to route it over the rear axle and keep the spare tire, So far, no rattles or any problems ... Hot Rod Scott's in Toronto did a great job. Mind you, it cost a little bit (around $1,700 with taxes in) but I love it :grin:, and it's warranted for 10 years. Here's some pics from the installation;

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, But did you still tie into the single cat or cut that out and get into the y pipe for a true dual ????

Looks good.... should get a sound clip recorded !!!

Todd Z

Paul, that is a great looking set-up!! Very clean and the way the tips were placed on the rear is exceptional. But the cost man, holy cow. I understand there is such a thing as the "Canaflationary" zone, so something like that may cost less down here in the lower 48. +1 on what Todd said, "is it really dual exhaust?" Very nice though, good luck, BC

Wow, that's awesome. I'm jealous. makes my single Magnaflow look wimpy but $1700........?:banghead:

Spend it if you got it. Like you said, it can be done and it's nice to see the pictures.

Oh c'mon that's only $1630 USD LoL

Looks great! Glad to hear you went true dual and not single in dual out!

It would have been nice to see a dyno before and after but I agree that gets pretty pricey paying for dyno time......trust me I know!!!!

I like that you went with the Adrenalin Tips!

Did you give any thought in doing Hi-Flow cat's or did you stick with the Stock cats for a reason?

4-cats or 2-cats now?

Did you give any thought in doing Hi-Flow cat's or did you stick with the Stock cats for a reason?

4-cats or 2-cats now?

Well, at this point I think I put enough into an exhaust system, and we have emission testing here. Took the resonator off and stuck with the two stock cats ... sounds great, and looks good along with some extra ponies.

Latest posts