SEE YAH THERE!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boodrodon Dykes

Reaction score
Well, Im heading out Wed. morning to L'ville. Only thing is, what ive been through this past week to try and get the ST top shape for the meet. Last week I replaced all tires with brand new ones, right after that I took the ST for a "Trip" check (27 step checkover of whole truck). And now a week later after roughly $1900 (tires, brakes, spark plugs, ignition wires, rotors, and ball joints) its almsot ready to go. Only problem is the CEL that I have had for a year. 2 shops said that for some reason my computer will only read on the big machines and not the little handheld ones. So i finally got a read, and it was Lean banks. So, tomorrow before I leave im going to try and do the $6 replacement elbow, and hopefully all will be well. If not, someone please bring their tools and help me out. See yah there. :(

Boodro

Boodro, you be careful on the road, is the family going as well? Say hello to your Mom and Dad for me. Have a great time! Wish I could go too. I'm planning on it for next year :)

Boodro, I will have 2 of those assemblies with me...

Todd Z