Seeking a reply - WFoy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Schultz

Reaction score
I have asked a reply to my question for over a week from WFoy.

I do not belittle Wayne at all; I know he is a busy man.

He asked for a contact number. that i gave via e-mail. My e-mail is working as of a week ago.

My question involves -- is it programmed -- or not -- if not; what did I do wrong ?

Maybe the next time he comes here -- he will read this.

Terry

I replied the an email he sent a bunch of us on Monday that I was ready to buy so he would send me the discount code, and --- no answer.

Perhaps he's on vacation or backlogged?

I think at one time there was a same situation with him taking a long time to reply to emails. I believe he was busy with business or something.

same here- sent emails, called on the phone today & left a msg. I'm waiting for a new 87 tune from Wayne. Right now i'm running the 93 and it hurts every time I feill up.

To me it seems everyone emails him all at once and then expects to hear back almost instantly. Granted it has been a while but he is most likely very busy with work.

Been 2 weeks here.

Terry

PS: He was here right after the meet in LV. He came here twice in the same night. Once to say he was here -- the other to send him e-mails for orders.

NoOne has heard from him since.

I sent him e-mails a weekk before the meet.

Terry

and tried to call too.

I hope he is OK

His legendary response is in question.

Last edited by a moderator:
TSSS, send Todd Z an email and see if he can help you track down Wayne. He has been known to be able to find him before.

I agree you shouldn't have too, I am just saying that if you are really desperate he can sometimes get in touch with Wayne when others don't seem to be able to.