SELLING 2004 headrests w/LCD monitors

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, I have a set of Grey leather headrests w/ Clarion 6.5" widescreen LCD monitors in them in my 2004 Sport Trac. I am trading the vehicle in on Feb 19th when the lease is up and I am looking to sell these but I will need a set of factory ones to replace them. These headrests do not tilt, so I cannot take ones from a early model Sport Trac.

I will post a picture of mine on here tonight some time. These monitors cost me about $425 each Canadian when I bought them a few years ago at Futureshop. I am hoping to get $400US with your headrests as a core. This will include shipping to your door. I will also look at offers.

These monitors are a dual source monitor, so you can watch a movie and or a PS2 (for example) on each monitor. They don't have speakers or headphone jacks. I used a FM modulator and wireless headsets in my set up. Do you have kids and travel? I cannot tell you how valuable these were for my wife's and my sanity with 2 kids (3 now).

With February fast approaching, I need to make this happen soon. I don't want to give Ford these monitors, but if I have to I will.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering what else you plan on removing from the trac before the return date. I ask because I am located in Abby and am looking for crossbars. Good luck on the sale.

Jason

I will have a lot of stuff, here is a list:

Altezza tail lights

clear corners

Sylvania silverstars (headlights and foglights)

Manik brushguard with lamps

Leer canopy

K&N air filter

Bed mat

Brand new Raybestos front brakes with a clip and grease kit

Front rotors with only about 300 kms on them.

Possibly the DVD player

FM modulator

Video amplifier

7"wide screen lcd screen

wireless head sets (2)

Might be more, can't remember right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not had time to get prices together yet. I will start to remove the stuff on the weekend and then I will take pictures and figure out prices. I will also be selling locally. Stay tuned.

I will start a new thread tomorrow with the prices. I have the day off of work to start removing stuff and listing it here and locally.

The canopy is a Leer 100XQ.

Latest posts