Selling & buying transaction gone bad with other MySportTrac member?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you about keeping you informed. Like I said before:

It would have been nice to know what was going on and why it wasn't shipped.

In a perfect world you would've been kept abreast of the situation. :supercool:

Buy NEW, from a retail outlet, next time and then you don't have to experience all of this and you can deal with their complaint representative Helen Waite!:cry: He's an individual, with a life and obviously complications to it. I'm sure his life priorities don't revolve around a $50 sale to you! :argue::smack: I'll hand it to you though, you've been here only a couple of weeks and can stir up as much crap as the old timers!:grin::btddhorse::btddhorse:

p.s. If I put something up for sale here ........... don't reply.:yawn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonny, I can understand your frustration I guess.

However I am a little more patient when buying on-line, I usually give a couple more days (like maybe 5-7) before launching into freak out.

Should he have communicated better... probably, but I can tell you this. Any member of my family gets sick you or anyone else is the last person/s I'm worried about communicating with until I am sure of the condition of my family member.

After seeing the way you handled this, I would just refund your money and apologize for your inconvienence.

I would consider that the end of our transaction.

Your frustration and whether its justified or not aside, just what did you expect to accomplish with this thread? I'll tell you what this member walked away with, and I doubt I'm alone:

-If I'm buying anything from pimpedoutst, don't expect immediate responses to my inquiries.

-If I'm selling something on this site, DO NOT SELL TO SONNY!

Who's reputation do you think you damaged more? I'm not trying to be rude or aggressive in any way, and I hope you don't take it that way, but I don't think I would risk being dragged into this kind of internet reaming for trying to help pass some savings on to a fellow Sport Trac owner. I just think this thread was the wrong way to handle the situation. Again, I hope y'all get this settled to the satisfaction of both members.

Sonny,

I can tell you from RECENT experience that when somebody's grandmother gets sick NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Its true that he could have been more communicative with you, but cmon man, the guy's grandmother could potentially be in bad shape! My grandmother recently went into the hospital with fluid filling her lungs. We were scared to death all week that we'd lose her and she started making a great recovery after a few days. So, like I said, give him a break.

BESIDES, you are getting a billet grille for $50....How can you even give the guy grief at all when he's cutting you a deal like that?

Regardless, people have been blasted for airing dirty laundry on this forum board before, so don't feel like you are the first and certainly take it under consideration that this route is one that is reserved for the most dire of circumstances.:argue:

By The Way Sonny, NICE TRAC dude! Looks similar to mine when I first bought it.

relax sonny, you're protected by paypal. save any emails, and if you have nothing from him in a week file for a refund. paypal will take care of you. so grab a jack and coke, turn on a UFC fight and wait. :haveabeer:

So what do you all think about THAT point? Cuz it looks like no one wanna talk about THAT point at all!!

Calling someone out on a missed communication in less than a week is petty, and you are behaving like a spoiled child. You act like this is a real crisis. You sound like the little kid in the back seat on at trip asking "are we there yet" every 15 minutes.

I'm staying out of this, just posting as I noticed there was another "Off Trac" posting.

I see he's a newer member, joined last month. welcome aboard "Off Trac" / Hugh

But why continue on and on.:soap: There's nothing WE can do for you.

Your profile states "I work at a retirement community as Director of Community Relations" and now you're speaking loudly, even yelling at us for not completely agreeing with you on all points. Holy smoke, I hope the "senior's" don't whiz you off!

A typical day at the retirement community:

1830f05d71da2dee69e1958cdfe037da.gif

:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

Okay, I'm done. Hope it works out for you Sonny!:welcome:

But why continue on and on. There's nothing WE can do for you.

Your profile states "I work at a retirement community as Director of Community Relations" and now you're speaking loudly, even yelling at us for not completely agreeing with you on all points. Holy smoke, I hope the "senior's" don't whiz you off!

A typical day at the retirement community:

Okay, I'm done. Hope it works out for you Sonny!

Steve, that stuff DOES happens! :grin:

Got more stuff like this? I seriously wanna share with my Seniors. Man, this is gonna fun for them!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PsJtoVBhmbw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PsJtoVBhmbw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Although I understand your basic position Sonny, perhaps if you didn't want to wait, you should have taken the refund. I just found out yesterday that my mother was diagnosed with cancer. If I were Mr. pimpedout, you'd be the last person I'd think about right now.

Hope you get your product, or $$ back ASAP.

-------------------------

Regarding the old guy fighting clip, I shared that with a friend of mine who just got into a fight with an 84 yearold in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago. My friend was laughing his arse off last night.

Sorry, Off Trac. First post I've seen by you in my short time here. I didn't realize it was taken. Man, I thought I was clever with that name. I henceforth concede it to you and apologize if I soiled your reputation.

By the way, I like the turn this thread took.

By the way, I like the turn this thread took.

+1 - no need for anyone to get upset over silly little things.

I had to add a 't' to my name because there was another "shaun" on the board.... he posted a few times, protested that we had the same screen name, and never showed up ever again..

oh well :D

Latest posts