Selling & buying transaction gone bad with other MySportTrac member?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No biggie, no damage/soiled reputation. It's all good ! Welcome aboard again. I like that the tread has gone from :argue: to the youtube vids.

But uhm, it's :eek:fftopic: let get :back2topic: :rofl:

"Can't we all just get along". :haveabeer:

My friend kicked his a$$, but the old guy is now suing him for the altercation (even though the old fart started it), and suing him for the renovation project(s) my friend has done on his condo there, which triggered the altercation. My friend's condo is right above the fart's condo.

Projects that were already approved by the association. It's a long story.

One of the old fart's kids is a lawyer. Wonderful.

These are retirement condos. My friend lives here in San Jose, and the old fart lives up the road in Hayward. He was thinking of tracking him down, and spiking his geritol.

Real mature to delete every one of your posts and replace them with a huge picture that eats up everybody's bandwidth!

0b2ea59751e161120b1ccccb71fe76b2.jpg

KL... It's Lily Tomlin as Ernestine from "Rowan & Martin's Laugh In" from 1969. I remember it well. :grin:

The only things I recollect from laugh-in are the "Veeeewy interesting...but STUPID" & the "Look that up in your Funk & Wagnel" lines.

Latest posts