Set your Clocks Back Tonight!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't lose an hour of sleep, it means I get an extra hour at the bar. Halloween party there tonight, woo-hoo! :lol:

Yep folks, it's that time of year again...when you lose your hour of sleep

spring a head, fall back..

you gain 1 hour of sleep tonight...:rolleyes:

Todd Z

So if you worked 12:00am to 8:00am, do you actually get paid for 9 hours? And do you lose an hours pay in the spring? Hmmm....:huh:

All my clocks set themselves automatically from the PBS stations. My computer sets its time automatically from a network time server. The only two things that don't set themselves are my watch and the clock in the truck. I usually wait several months before setting the one in my truck. I have been known to just NOT set it and then it will be right again next march whenever we switch back to "normal" time. Personally, it's just as easy for me to subtract an hour from the time as it is to set the time. It usually bugs other people though, so they gripe until I set it or they figure out how to do it themselves.

I need to move to one of those areas that don't switch their time...like parts of Indiana.

I don't have to set my clocks back. I just have to keep up with time zones. Fall back MST Spring Forward PST.

I wish you all would make up your minds! :lol:

So if you worked 12:00am to 8:00am, do you actually get paid for 9 hours? And do you lose an hours pay in the spring? Hmmm....

you dont lose hours, you work the same 8 hours, it just "starts" an hour later giving you more time to sleep.......

When I was a cop, we used to start on time and get off an hour later than normal (but at the same time on the clock), but we got paid for 9 hours. Then it was 7 hours in the spring. This time change stuff is kinda silly to me.

One of my customers just called, "It's almost 10:00 and no one is here yet!!!" "Uh, you didn't set your clock back did you?" :D S'all right, she's old.

Latest posts