Snow Snow Go Away

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taco Jackson

Reaction score
I've always loved winter, and I still do. But I must say, as much as I wish we had more snow, I also wish the dirty, gloomy winter weather we have right now would move out and make way for spring. The Trac is filthy and I haven't seen it washed and waxed and sparkling since fall. :(

Same problem as Nelson here in Alberta, we have had 15% of our normal percipitation. There are fire bans out because it is so dry. Usually there is a whole lot of snow on the ground this time of year.

I say BRING IT!!!.... Expecting 15 inches + here tonight and Sunday !!!!... Mint !!!

4 wheeling in da snow !!!!!

Todd Z

I bought a new set of x-country skis last fall. Today was the first day I have gone skiing since early December. We need more snow; we're alreadt around 2 feet below normal for this time of year. Unfortunately, that nor'easter won't be bringing any snow to WNY.

Bart..

See the link, IT will give you some ideas ... :p

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=753368&sitename=mysporttrac

SNOW TONIGHT BABY...yea noreaster in my area of CT tonight and tomarrow...7-12 inches!!! 4 wheeling in the S/T and whipping the snowmobiles!!!

NYC, and my 4x4 just went kaput. It figures, no fun for me :angry: just been one of those days.

I hope the rest of you enjoy it, and be safe. I know I'd be out there slidin around... although, I guess I still could without 2x4:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Snow?

We've got temps in the low 70's right now down here in Sac. Feeling more like spring than winter! A good portion of my yard in Tahoe is showing grass right now instead of being buried in snow...

CRAP - 10 to 15 inches predicted for long isle . after having a almost snow free winter, i thought we would skate right into the spring. oh well, a dirty trac for quite some time.

oh , sunny fla. i can't wait !!!!

they were calling for 3-6 inches here

how much do we have on the ground now?????????????

0 zilch notta i think a weatherman has the easies job in the world.

Got a coating on everything now.... Looks like as long as it does not rain, It will all pile up...

BRING IT !!!!!

Todd Z

Very light last night but around 2 a.m. it really started to come down. There's a band of heavy snow fall moving west to east; they predict it will be over on LI by 8 p.m. this evening. Already have a foot of snow here in Holbrook, LI. I'm waiting until it stops before I go out and play..........with my snow blower..........LOL!

Latest posts