Snowin' in Carolina

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
I decided to go out really quick and see if I could get some good pictures of the snowy scenes around campus in Raleigh today. I ended up just going to a remote part of campus called centinnial. There are a fair amount of woods around so I just took some pics of the trac.

This picture reminds me of this guy :smile0004:

[Broken External Image]:

There are some small trials around campus. Snow is starting to melt pretty fast today

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

My favorite of the day I think. I have one with better coloring where the trac isn't so dark but I like this one because it focuses less on the trac and more on the whole scene

[Broken External Image]:

I like taking pictures that make the truck look bigger than it is. Thats a lot cheaper than the super lift

[Broken External Image]:

This is a lot steeper than it looks. Truck started to slide back down a little bit so I couldn't leave it up there for long. Backing down was interesting but all went well. I just wanted to get up there and see what I could see.

[Broken External Image]:

Nice shots. i heard NC got slammed with snow. you have a nice looking Trac. might i suggest white rain guards for the windows? i think white trucks with white guards is a sickkk look.

We difinitely got slammed, I know it's not much compared to you Northerners, but for us here in the South, 12'' at my house is a bunch......Good looking trac Clay......looks like you were giving it a workout.......