SOLD: Clear Corners for Gen 1 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryW Gilliland

Reaction score
Used for very short time. Excellent condition.

$45 with free shipping to the lower 48.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this come with bulbs. The most expensive ones i saw on ebay were only $39.00 and they came with LED bulbs and free shipping. I would like to buy from a myST member before ebay anyday but $45 is a little high.

6 bucks more is a little high.....you are kidding right???

Um, no offense but useless posts like yours are really not necessary in swap and sell threads. If you wanna buy em, do it. If not then no one in this thread probably cares what you have to say.

Ditto Clay...don't be so cheap.:rolleyes:

I could say the same thing about your post....No one care you can get it on ebay for cheaper...either you buy the ones her or you don't, don't go posting you can get them cheaper somewhere else.

No offence btw

Clay,

I bought them for 40 plus shipping on eBay less than 3 months ago and, at the time, that was a good deal.

If you can get them with the LED bulbs included for that, I'd say go for it.

That would indeed be a heck of deal, since the (good) LED bulbs I've seen cost 10 bucks apiece, plus the downward transformer necessary to make them work with the electrical system. I may be wrong about that, but that's the way it was explained to me.

Kegger, seriously, this doesn't concern you, I was posting to Jerry G. to open up possible negotiations. But i wanted to see his reason for the elevated price before I considered an offer. I consider your intrusion of useless input quite immature and ignorant. Stay out of this thread, unless you are considering buying Jerry's product or have something better than mindless drivel to share. If I may say your b!#ching was very annoying and uncalled for. People like you are the reason good members stop coming to the site. Jerry, I don't think I can afford to spend $45 on these right now. If you decide that you can take less I may be very interested. Thanks for the pleasant response even though someone was crapping on your thread and good luck with the sell.

Clay I was just responding to your stupid coments. Poeple "craped" On my for sale threads the same way you did here about finding something cheaper somewhere else. Thank you for being an asshole and using your mindless drivel on me. As for being ignorant yeah you pinned yourself well there bud. Now go play in traffic and shut the fuck up.

plus the downward transformer necessary to make them work with the electrical system.

All you need for LED bulbs is an electronic flasher module to replace the relay under the dash. About $12 at most auto parts stores.

thanks train. ill keep that in mind.

kegger, your personal attacks are very uncalled for an disrespectful to this site and its creators. please try and get a grip on reality, i dont know where you lost your mind but id start looking for it before the trail or hot air goes cold

CONGRATS !!!!!!

We have 1 member banned and 1 member issued a warning !!!!!:angry::angry:

Keep up the good work guys !!!:eek::wacko:

Todd Z

Thanks for the action Todd. I was a little worried because kegger was starting to get to me. I really tried to be as chill as possible.

And to Jerry I wasn't trying to mess up your thread. I was doing just as I told Kegger, I just wanted to see why yours were more expensive, in case they were like euro OEM's or something. You know? Cause they get as cheap as $19 on ebay, but I didn't want to just buy crap ones that don't fit right just because they were only $19

No I don't know, its hard for me too buy them from anywhere when I can get them on ebay for $19, but its also hard for me to buy them for nineteen because they are probably junk. I guess I am just gonna hold off on them. I would love to buy yours from you but I shouldn't spend the money right now, again no disrespect was meant in my earlier posts, well not to you atleast;) I just took on a new project vehicle that most all my money will be going into so again, good luck with the sale!