SOME COMPUTER HELP??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makin Trax

Reaction score
Can anyone help me , I have a problem with certain site pages opening on my computer like paypal . the page will not even load as if it is not there it's not a log in problem it just acts as if their site does not exist :unsure:Thanks!!:cool:

hrm.. I haven't run across that problem on a vista machine yet. If it were a client of mine or my computer I would do it. There is no reason it shouldn't work. I can't think of anything that would break. It's all IE stuff that gets fixed when following the instructions.

All that said, I'd do it and it should work. But I take no responsibility if it messes anything up :blink:

I'm having trouble trying to find where to make my BAT file can you tell me how to doo this fro Vista when I right click on the desktop I do not see the new document option

Well I'm sorry to say it didn't work BUT Thank you very much for your time and help I followed the directions to the letter but still no go. thanks again....:)

Have you checked your security settings and advanced settings. One of the recent windows updates changed mine.

yes I can log into my bank and most other sites even E-bay as well but for some reason paypal does not exist to my computer. fast eddie what was changed on your setting and i'll double check mine:wacko: