~ Some New Updates

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
Unfortunately NOT new updates on mods....

I recently came home from my cruise to the bahamas (Engaged byt the way) and found my STA Tires Slashed.....YES the 22" tires. The smae ones that cost me $260 a piece....it appears there was some vandalism i our community and mine was not the only target. All teh corvett's and NICE vehicles were targeted with the vandalism to include PAINTBALLS!!!!

Also when I returned I saw that my Calliper is leaving a DEEP Groov in my Rotor....with under 4k mi this should not be happeneing so I am going to make an appointmenet at the dealer for some warranty work.

This is REALLY gonna take out some of teh "Drop Springs Fund!!!"

Congrats on the engagement..;)

I hope your comprehesive helps out with the tire damage.

That sux. I hate thiefs and vandals..:angry:

Congrats on your engagement...

Sorry to hear about the vandalism...

Hopefully with so many vehicles hit, the police will do a intense investigation and the criminal(s) will be caught...

rob

Sorry you had to come home to some bad news like that.....Congrat's on the engagement.

If I caught someone doing something like that to my truck, It would be the last time they would ever pull something like that off.....sounds kinda harsh, but I'm willing to do the time to keep some scumbag from doing something like that again.

I caught 2 guys stealing the wheels and tires on my Ranger about 10 years ago. I was at work late and saw it out the window. Instead of busting 'em, I called the police, then snuck out the side door, went a block down the street to their truck, and took their keys. I then snuck back in the office. They were about to leave right when the police pulled up and couldn't go anywhere. It still makes me laugh today.

haha, dingo it would have been a bit funnier if you had taken their wheels off and put them on the roof of the car

i remember when i realized all my stereo stuff had been stolen out of my trac. after i got over the saddness i remember being angry enough to the point where i would have beat the person who did it within an inch of death. instead i took out my anger on the ignorant and rude cop that finally came to file the report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Congrats yall!! here's a pic of us happy as can be after getting engaged![Broken External Image]:

congrats, but i have to ask, you gotta be missen the Roush bigtime[Broken External Image]:

Never forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truthfully Bill....I'm not! Not one day has passed where I miss it....mostly becasue I see 500 of them a day around town here in Brandon Florida (Town with the No. one selling ROUSH Dealer in the world)

My Fiance has a Mustang Mach1 I drive all the time too:

[Broken External Image]:

take you at your word, yours was one of the nicest on FN

Do you sometimes wake up at night and think about the Rcar? i would bet you do:D

good luck in all you do.

Congrats D Potts to both of you! You both look very happy in the pic! :)

As for your tires! That is just terrible! and a horrible site to come home to! Some people OR their kids! Just don't seem to think of what the owners will feel when they discover their ill-willed work!! It's like they just can't stand to see nice things that other people have or care about the money and time folks put in to having nice things. I sure hope they catch whoever did it! and hopefully one of the folks around there had cameras and got them on vidoe tape in action!

D.Potts, After see'ing the photo. Iam convinced it has to be the '08 trac. Se cant love a face like that.:lol: Just joking, very nice pic of you both..;)

I just installed a Video Camera at the house and Motion sensors for the lights outside.....hopefully that will scare off teh Kids. Which I am convinced it is JUST KIDS...real thieves would not vandalise but instead steal property that is actually worth something!

Apparently the Cops were telling me it was a group of Gang members that have been giving the community hassle.

Latest posts