Sorry but....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Reyes

Reaction score
Well unfortunately I have to sell my Sport Trac due to not wanting to put any more money into the project vehicle. The dealership is only going to give me what the blue book value is which was just under $3500. I think there are still pictures in my profile.

It was a fun ride while it lasted

I spent $4600 on the blower and tuner with the larger K&N cold air intake, $600 on the comp cam, $350 on the JBA headers, $900 on the fiberglass snugtop, and I forget how much for my Stage III Eidelbrock heads, over a $1000 on dyno time, etc, etc, etc

So if anyone in the Washington area wants to buy it from the dealership I am trading it into its worth it just for the parts in the motor.

But the paint job is bad and the interior was never completed due to deployments and military schools.

I want to thank you guys for all the support through the years with questions and concerns.

A special thanks to Zabtech, I wish for all the success for your company in the future, and hope you expand. You guys are all awsome.

SSG Reyes, Carlos L.

129th E.O.D. , 3rd ORD BN

Ft.Lewis WA

"Initial Success, Or Total Failure"

Dang, I would have drove up from AZ and bought it from you for a couple hundred more than what they gave you for the truck. Good luck to you in the future!

Why don't you take the parts off and sell them separately? I would think that you'd make a decent chunk of that money back.

I would be giving them a nearly stock ST for that price, dude.

Where did you get all these parts from? I never heard of Edelbrock heads for the 4.0 or a Crane cam either. Were these parts from Supersix Motorsports?

Yes the heads are from Super Six Motorsports as well as the shorty comp Crane cam.

Dont have the tools and time unfortunately to remove all the parts.

Almost want to drive up there and swap your stuff for my stock stuff lol before it goes to the dealer anyways.

Latest posts