Sorry double post

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dindo Perlas

Reaction score
Now I know what causes my messages to double post. It does this when I press the "Refresh" button after posting a message.

Sorry about that guys. Peace!

Hello guys.

I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks already. Now after countless times of looking at all the nooks in the trac, at all angles, and several sleepless nights (yeah, it's 3am in my place), I really have to get the answer from you guys.

I'm installing my carputer's touch screen where the stock HU is mounted. I already have a good mount and it gives me a good viewing angle. I really like it mounted there. Having said that, I need to move my stock HU somewhere. I'm still using it mainly for the AM/FM tuner and for switching the audio source to/from my carputer using the USA SPEC DF-FORD1 Adapter so I need to have easy access to it. But if there's no choice, I'm willing to have it mounted anywhere even beyond my reach. Maybe I will just have to control it from the rear seat controls.

Any suggestions on where to move/mount my HU?

Also, will extending the radio connectors and the antenna pose a problem?

TIA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts