Sport Trac Billboard!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenn D

Reaction score
On my way home for work today I saw a billboard for the 2007 ST!

It was on 528 (Beechline) in Orlando, FL. Driving east (toward the airport) from I-4 on 528, the billboard is on the left. It has a picture of a Red 2007 with a ford logo in the upper right hand cornder. To the left are the words "Tuck? SUV? Yes." with 2007 Explorer Sport Trac written at the bottom.

Pretty neat to see the advertising. Who knows long its been there and I didn't notice. It's a long, monotonous drive.

Maybe these'll start popping up in more places... Will Ford truly ever advertise? Who knows, but this might be a good step.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you, Jenn D, Ihaven't seen anything like that around here in Dallas Tx, or even anywhere here in Texas yet! I would think that with all the billboards hyping all the other Ford vehicles, that they would at least show the ST every now and then. The BOLD MOVES statement doesn't do the ST any justice, as I have yet to see the ST featured on any of those billboards. Wouldn't you think that it deserves some press? I read in our local paper that Ford spends about $175.00 per F-150 truck in advertising but does not advertise the ST one iota! We have went over this many times here at this site, but to no avail, as Ford has not even acknowledged our desire to see it put out there in competition with other vehicles. So in essence, they are making a mint with the ST and not even advertising it! Marketing strategy? Nah, just a bunch of big wigs carrying on without doing anything extra. Like getting a bonus and not doing anything to earn it, IMO! Love the ST!:wub: