Sport Trac Cabin Air Filter

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Higbee

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Saw a reference to the Sport Trac Cabin Air Filter....can anyone tell me where this is and how and when to replace it?? Thanks!

I know up to 03 does not have one.. I don't think 04-05 has one either...

Todd Z

Funny that ST's don't have them. Yet Rusty has them listed in the "Specials" section of his web site.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it in Rusty's specials also...that's why I asked..never heard of them till then...Thanks!

buck> EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:p

I know my moms hyundai sonata did not come with one, but you can install it if you like..

I did some searching and the ones for the sport trac would be all riggs and not look or work correctly..

Todd Z

Once again Hyundais prevail. All Hyundais come air filter ready but you actually have to purchase the filter and install it under your dash yourself. Sort of like how our ST's are Sirius ready but we have to buy the receiver and install it ourselves. When I heard my ST was Sirius ready I thought that meant call and sign up for service and your good to go.

Once again Hyundais prevail. All Hyundais come air filter ready but you actually have to purchase the filter and install it under your dash yourself. Sort of like how our ST's are Sirius ready but we have to buy the receiver and install it ourselves. When I heard my ST was Sirius ready I thought that meant call and sign up for service and your good to go.