Sport Trac equipment for sell

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew McBride

Reaction score
I have the following items from a 2002 Sport Trac for sell;

Bed extender-$150

Tail lights-$25

Front coner lights-$25

Four factory wheels and tires plus spare-$550

Chrome Westin Sportsman Brush Guard-$600

Some prices are negotiable. All parts are almost brand new condition because the truck never gets to play. Not to mention they were all taken off (except the Brush guard) as soon as I bought the truck. The brush guard was on for one summer and I didnt like it and didnt drive the truck so it's off. E-mail me with any questions. I'm from Ohio so Local pick-up would be best, however I hear that I can send these parts via Greyhound. I can get pictures if needed. Thanks -Matt

Matt,

What is the condition of the tires. I live in Ohio as well. If they are good I'd be pretty interested.

E-maill or post here, either is fine.

If I could get a picture that would be great..

Matt,

I am in Akron. If Coastiejoe does not want your spare, I might be interested in it for my brother.

I assume the tire size is 255/70-16 I hope.

Tom

Matt.......

Are you out there??????

LOL

Tom, if I do get the items we will work out something as I have 2 new tires as it is. Just don't want to pass up an opportunity to get a good deal on tires if they are worth it....

Maybe you can email him.

If this doesn't work out, can you get me a steel wheel for the Trac? My brother has a good tire he wants to use as a spare, he just needs a wheel.

If the spare listed above is a good price, he would be fine with that.

Tom

Sorry all been busy with work and school. I should have put that e-mailing me and putting SPORT TRAC in the subject line is the best way to get a hold of me. I will get pictures of the wheels to you today castlejoe and cayman i will get you a pic of the spare.

NickC I have a pic of the brush guard when it was on my truck so i'll be sending you it.

Thanks guys and once again sorry for the delay

-Matt

Yes I still have the tail lights. $25.00 plus shipping and handling. email me and let me know if you for sure want them, I'll give you the address to where you can send payment.

Matt,

Have you contacted Coastie about the wheels/tires. I am in Akron and I may be interested in your spare. Please let me know.

Tom

I emailed coastal but and told him that i was not going to include the spare and he never emailed me back, so if you want the spare email me and let me know.

Let me get this straight.

You emailed Coastiejoe and told him you are not going to include the spare. Right. Now you are offering me the spare?

What gives?

Tom

Well the thing is, is that I am not going to give the spare away if i can sell it. If he doesn't want to buy the wheels and tires (not including the spare) for $550 thats his problem. But if you want the spare its going to be $100. Its brand new, never used and it was taken off of the truck when i bought it. Let me know

Sorry, no deal.

You originally wanted for the Four factory wheels and tires plus spare-$550

If he wanted the 4 wheels, I could buy the spare off of him. If you wanted 100 for the spare alone, he should only pay $450 for the four tires and I could pay you $100 and you would get the $550 you wanted in the first place.

If he would give you $500 for the wheels, minus the spare, I could give you $50 for the spare and you still have $550.

Whats the problem?

If it smells like a fish, flops like a fish, and has scales like a fish...There is something fishy going on.

Good luck selling your wheels. Aparently you forgot what you wanted for them in the first place.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the best thing out of this whole deal. These are my products and I make the prices for the products. If you don't like the price I'm asking then don't bother me, I dont have time for this petty stuff. You think $500 means something to me? Keep dreaming, I own my Sport Trac. $500 is pocket change.

-Matt

And I don't own mine? I guess most people the buy a car only rent it...right?

The simple fact is you changed your price from $550.00 to $650.00. If 500.00 is pocket change, your pocket must be a little empty to change your initial price when someone showed intrest.

You are right, your stuff, your price. My money and I get to spend it as I wish.

Good luck.

Tom

BTW, my Trac was paid in full 23 months after I took delivery.

Last edited by a moderator: