Sport Trac is gone... gonna miss it.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
Well, we dropped the sport trac off at the new owners today. It was a fun truck when it was all fixed up, but when I brought her back to stock, it just wasn't as fun to drive, especially with the new F-150 to play with. It sat around for nearly two months so we decided to get rid of it before heading back to Alaska. We pack up the truck and head to Fairbanks on Thursday morning. If you see us on I15, make sure to wave.

Thanks to all on this site for the projects and ideas. I enjoyed the comrodorie and family atmosphere here, and I plan to stick around for a while. I've joined up on F-150 online, so I'll be loitering there more often. I just had a bed rug along with a snug top SL tonneau cover installed today too. :p

Also, at the SW meet in Kingman last weekend, we talked about getting together during the NASCAR race in Vegas next march. If any of you are coming, keep that in mind! I'll be back in Vegas from January through May of 2006, then back to Alaska for good.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see it go. Oh, BTW, yesterday I saw a gold F150 with a Lincoln grille, no scoop or front air dam, and it just didn't hold a candle to yours.

:( it's gone already? I really liked that trac, but that Red beast is extremely COOL and Fast I'm sure! :)

Best of luck in Alaska. When you drive through Fort Nelson, BC look for a white ST with the Tonneau cover. I like your new 150, looks sweet. Almost to good to take up the Alaska Hwy.:D

Talk about a "Hot Rod Lincoln"! They have the Lincoln "Blackwood", could you not

call yours the Lincoln "Redwood", for the large, impressive trees in California?

Just a thought!

tracn, I like that. :p

Thanks all. We were sad to see the trac go too, but we just needed something bigger for back home. I kept the 20's just in case we decide to get another down the road. Ya never know!

Latest posts