Sport TRac soft tonneau recommendation

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation on a soft cover with easiest installation? I am looking at the Lund Genesis (uses clamps) but my wife is concerend about ability to lock up.

is this possible? Also - any recommendations on where to get best price on this?

tia- Daniel

If concern about locking a soft tonneau is not the answer. You can find a reasonable OEM cover that will lock. I would search for one of them. You can always remove it if you need to use the bed.

I have a truxedo lo pro on my ST, I really like it. The lever to open it is under the tonneau, so when the tail gate is locked you can't open the tonneau._Ron

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an Access.. Can't say enough good things about this cover.. It it easy to roll up with one person due to the braces.. it locks into place very tightly then you just velcro the sides.. The only way to get into it when the tailgate is closed is by cutting it.. It also always looks very tight and snug.. this one came on my '01, not sure how much it would cost... but it has been great..

[Broken External Image]: