Sport Trac Super Chip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Bonner

Reaction score
The absolute BEST PERFORMANCE CHIP you can own for your Sport Trac OR Jeep 4.0L, V6. This Chip lifts the speed limiter that normally cuts off at the the 93mph point and adjusts the rev limiter as well. It re-programs the shift curve for smoother shifting and increases torque and horsepower. Superchips claims a 20HP increase with a 24lb foot pound gain (torque). It also modifies the stock fuel curves to run on high-octane fuel. Then the ignition curve is altered not just at the top end but throughout the power band every 400 RPM from idle to full throttle. I paid $225.00 from SUPERCHIPS INC. for this baby new, and it is just slightly used. I am selling my Sport Trac but I kept the chip. It works FANTASTIC. Comes with Original Box and all Instructions.

*NOTE: MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER IS A CODE NUMBER OF JXV3 OR THIS CHIP WILL NOT WORK ON YOUR VEHICLE UNLESS YOU HAVE IT RE-BURNED.

*SEE THE EBAY LINK I HAVE PROVIDED FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. BIDDING STARTS AT $100.00, WITH A BUY NOW OF $125.00 AND FREE SHIPPING.

Thanks, Wayne.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8074317114