SST.... Couple Questions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
First I thought I would let you know that the link that the website here has for your website is now a dead link. I believe you changed the path of your Sport Trac stuff and its now pointed to the wrong place.

Second, I bought some brushed aluminum "ford" decals from you a little over a year ago and would like to purchase them again as I did a bad job installing the tailgate one the first time and I must have had some wax on the front one when i first installed it cause its lipping up. I went to your website and I can't find them anywhere on there.

Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
D - probably won't be selling them for another 90 days. I'm going through my licensing contract with them for the next three years and we have a few snags to get through. Until then I can't sell them. I'll get with Rich on the link.

www.webxtremes.com

boooooooooooo - hahahaha ok. I guess I can wait... I think you should have a welcome back sale when you get the license again