ST Items for sale (another update)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

New update. Just trying to remove items already sold so eveyone knows what is actually still available. Added a couple more items I found. The prices listed include shipping except for the bed extender and I require payment through Paypal. Please E-mail me if you are interested in any items and I will do my best to honer first come first served by e-mail time and date. My e-mail address is [email protected] All Items are in excellent shape or are new and never used. There are pictures in my library of all these items in the items for sale folder. The items left for sale are as follows:

OEM Black Step Bar Pad Inserts for 03 Sport Trac. (New) (75.00)

OEM Gray Bumper Pad Inserts (15.00)

OEM Overhaed Console W/ Temp, Compass, Map Lights (Gray) (New) (85.00)

OEM Window Control Switch Panel With Switches (Gray) (Driver Side) (New) (25.00)

OEM Window Control Switch Panel With Switches (Gray) (Passenger Side) (New) (15.00)

OEM 2001 Wiring Diagram Manual (20.00)

OEM Bed Divider (New) (85.00) (Large package to ship) (Includes shipping)

OEM Gas Door Assembly Painted Deep Wedgewood Blue (New) (25.00)

OEM Wheel Locks With Extra Key & 2 Extra Locks. Includes ID Card From McGard. (25.00)

K & N FIPK With Extra Filter and unopened recharge kit. For 2001 Job 1 Sport Trac (100.00)

EGR Fender Flares Already Painted To Match Gray Cladding (Rear Driver Side Has Scuff (See picture in library) Flare not damaged but will need to be repainted) (125.00) (Sale Pending)

OEM Bed Extender With Bed Mounting Bolts. (Pickup Only, Would Be A big Package To Ship. I Live In Western Mass. & Would Consider Meeting Half Way Up to A Reasonable Distance) (150.00) (Sale Pending)

OEM Rubber Bed Mat (65:00) (Heavy item to ship) (This price includes shipping) (Sale Pending)

01 -04 Parts List (16 pages in page protectors) (7.00)

3 Tie Downs (Exterior bed tie downs with mounting bolts) (25.00)

OEM Coin/Ashtray Insert (Never used as ashtray just coin holder) (15.00) (Sale Pending)

Lighted Ford Hitch Insert for 2" receiver. (15:00)

Again thanks to everyone from this site and to anyone interested in my items and to those who purchased some of my items.

Angelod

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

How would you install the overhead compass /temp if you do not have one? is the wiring there ? could you help me with this:D question.

Thanks