ST Items For Sale (Update)(Lowered Prices)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

This is what is left. Thanks to everyone that purchased any of my items and for replying to me that everything arrived OK and you were satisfied with your purchase. The prices listed for the items that are left include shipping and I require payment through Paypal. Please E-mail me if you are interested in any items and I will do my best to honor first come first served by e-mail time and date. My e-mail address is [email protected] All Items are in excellent shape or are new and never used. There are pictures in my library of all these items in the items for sale folder. This will be the lowest the prices will go. With shipping and what Paypal takes there is not much left on any of these items. The items left for sale are as follows:

OEM Black Step Bar Pad Inserts for 03 Sport Trac. (New) (45.00)

OEM Window Control Switch Panel With Switches (Gray) (Passenger Side) (New) (10.00)

OEM 2001 Wiring Diagram Manual (10.00)

OEM Gas Door Assembly Painted Deep Wedgewood Blue (New) (10.00)

OEM Wheel Locks With Extra Key & 2 Extra Locks. Includes ID Card From McGard. (15.00)

3 Tie Downs (Exterior bed tie downs with mounting bolts) (10.00)

Lighted Ford Hitch Insert for 2" receiver. (10.00)

Again thanks to everyone from this site and to those who purchased any of my items.

Angelod

Last edited by a moderator: