st spotted on destroyed in seconds

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie frenzel

Reaction score
i search and search and can find a video on line. But it is episode 29 of destroyed in seconds. A red st is being chased by the cops and crashes. If you see it so much for our bed ford bolts.

I think the bed only came off cause he swiped a tree pretty good while he was upside down and the bed took the brunt of the tree, at least that's what it seems since its a little out of frame.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what the driver was thinking as the vehicle disintegrated--"Man, I wish those bed bolts held up better." :wacko: :unsure: :blink:

Any substantial force on our bed would make the strength of the bolt negligible since the bolt would surely hold on the metal frame but the composite nature of the bed would make it crack or make the head of the bolt go through the material since it is only the 1" or less diameter of the bolt head that holds down the bed. JMO.

Sorry about the typeos. I was pretty tired and my son was jumping on me. What I ment about the bed bolts, is all the f150 commercials about hanging the truck from the bed bolts ect. I didnt know our beds where make out of plastic. Again sorry. about you useless post.

We're not laughing at your post. I knew what your were getting at about the bed bolts. I just thought it would be funny to have a bed bolt strenght comercial for an ST when the bed was plastic.

Denis

It looked to me like he hit the dip in the road at high speed, lost control of it, ran into a parked car then slammed into the tree.

Should have replace those stock shocks!! He could have gotten away! :lol:

Latest posts