Stalling Caught on Video! ;)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an idea Daeron. I'm sure they say they are "driving it all around" but did you take note of the milage before and after? I really doubt they put enough time into it to really try and get it to stall.

you have an Xcal2..... USE the data log function hooked to a laptop and read the tranny lock up solenoid..

Worth a try

I had no idea I could do that.

Connects to my laptop with a USB? I haven't checked but is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do the datalogging?

I asked for the scanner, he didn't say no right off the bat, but he ended up giving me a story that you dont just hook it up, you have to press buttons and stuff when it starts ascting up and its too hard to do, I took that as a " Nah, I dont wanna let you take it "

I have the XCal2, I have a Laptop. Someone had mentioned this before but didn't ever give it a shot.

Just have to load the software on the laptop and connect the XCal2 up...it's not too hard, but the hardest part is finding the right PID to log (there are a ton to select). They have a quick tutorial on their website where you can also get the software (it's called Live Link).