sticky enter key evidently

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmm .... HUH?

You have me confused. How about some details.

Sticky enter key and climate control just don't go together...

I assume you did not select a category and the climate came up by default.

But what are you referring to as far as the key goes.

Also, you are posting MULTIPLE posts. One you hit submit, it is in the system. I am guessing your going back using the BACK button and creating the multiple posts.

You have 5 posts for the same A/c issue.

3 for the same shock issue and now this one..

You don't have your computer in the kitchen with a roomate that tries to

"double-brew" beer, do you? Beer on the keyboard may cause keys to stick

unexpectedlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

S.H.

Sticky key? Accident? or just impatience :huh:

Your multiple posts were 2 to 4 minutes apart. That would indicate that you have a very slow internet connection and when your question did not appear to post, you pressed the enter key....multiple times. That's really the only thing that creates muliple posts.

Don't worry about it, we've all done it...and probably more than once:rolleyes:

...Rich

rich,

i think it happened when i hit the back key to go back to the list of forum subjects, then when i'd click another forum forward, it would post again. since that fiasco i've just closed the window and then opened another to look at another forum. i try to avoid the back button if i've written anything. i truly pressed the enter key only once. and i'm on cable broadband. we'll see if closing the window and starting over with a new window helps.

Easy solution.

Press and hold the "SHIFT" key down when you click on a link, (any link for that matter).

It will open that link in a new window. Once your done with the window, (no matter if you simply read something or posted something). Simply close it using the "X" on the top right. The window will be gone and you will be right back where you were before you opened it.