Stock Crank Pulley Size

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott r

Reaction score
Hello again folks. Does anybody know the size of the stock Crank Pulley on the 2003 Sport Trac? It's rather difficult to get a ruler/tape measure down in there to measure it, so instead of spending the rest of my afternoon out in the cold, I figured I'd ask here instead. Hopefully somebody knows though, otherwise I'm going to have to go out there later when it's even COLDER!

I should also have a new video up this week of the supercharged trac, so keep an eye out here at the forums. I have put the Pioneer AVIC (Advanced Vehicle Information Computer) in my truck, and it shows horsepower/torque as well as lateral Gs and some other cool information. That's all for another post though. :)

Baron you have mail....

Todd Z

Todd Z,

Is it a secret size?:huh:

Always looking for more trivia to cram into my cluttered brain.:lol:

LOL :lol:

I was just waiting for some one to ask...hahaha

The out side dia Is 6 inches and the belt area is 5 and 7/8 inches...

Todd Z

It's not a secret, but it's not data that's easily obtainable either. I needed to know it to work up a ratio between the supercharger pulley and crank pulley so I could figure out just how fast the supercharger is spinning, or how fast it would be spinning if I went to a smaller supercharger pulley.

Latest posts