Stolen Chevelle in Orlando...Help.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V6 Viking

Reaction score
One of the members of another message board that I chat on had their Chevelle stolen. The link to the page is below.

If anyone has any information, please email me or post on the fuelslut.net message board. It's also one of the best sites I've come across for High performance automotive video clips, so enjoy while you're there.

Thanks,

Matt

[Broken External Image]:

I'll keep my eyes open. I'm in the Tampa area.

My 74 Vette sleeps outside the garage right now until I fix the fuel smell problem. Let me tell you that I don't sleep well at night.

Looks like the car has gone tremendous modifications. If the owner has the serial number of the major parts of the engine; he should publish it. I'm guessing he has a fully detailed crate engine; aluminum heads, 3000$ air intake and a 1000$ carb. The body is easily recognisable (especially with the roll cage), but the engine (which is probably 15k over invested) is worth a lot of $$$ when parted out.

Hope he get's his baby back in one piece.

That sucks, Probably find the car out of state, missing the drive train and the body dumped....

Kiss the trailer good buy....

I hope this wasn't an episode of pimp my ride or that one where the people pretend to be cops and fix the persons car....

You are not going to believe it. I saw one JUST like it this morning. I actually turned around to go see it in the Publix parking lot.

Sorry, it wasn't the same!. It didn't have a roll cage, big a$$ rear tires and custom hood; except for that; twins! Beautiful car!

They found the car....less motor tranny etc. They weren't very nice to the body either, according to the post.

Thanks for helping out! Without everyone's help there's a possibility that this car wouldn't have shown up at all.

-Matt