Strange things going on???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnM LowryJr

Reaction score
1st- One minute the left rear window is working. The next day it isn't at all, tried the lock out switch and the back switch nothing. My little girl is sick yesterday and was going to check it out today but guess what it is working today?

2nd- turned the radio on the the other day No sound but what was coming out of sub? Turned it off the back on worked fine?

And one other thing not strange but hard to fine.

3rd- When turning some what hard to hard right I get a rattle from a heat sheild. I've looked several times to find the rattle but cannot get the rattle to happen when sitting still, I've banged the exhaust all over no rattle or any touching. All the bushing looked good in the front end. It sounds to me to be a heat sheild rattle.:wacko:

I'm I going crazy on the first two or do I've a ghost that don't like wind and my type of music?:wacko:

Check your battery terminals for corrosion and tightness. Have your battery checked. I have an '04. When my battery got weak. It would start but all kinds of electrical gremlins happened. Replaced the battery and all was well.

The WORST problems are the INTERMITTENT ones. Especially electrical. Being in the Audio/Video

business the last 30 years, I have seen many strange occurrences. Unfortunately in this case a bigger hammer probably won't work. Best wishes. SWS

Latest posts