Strange Trac sightings

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought my '02 in 2002 at age 36, traded up to an '04 Adrenalin in '04 at 38. There definitely will be another ST in my future, just not sure when...

In our house, it's refered to as "Ma's truck", but I let the hubby have his name on the title and if he's a good boy, I let him drive it on occasion too. Aren't I nice? I keep it clean (most of the time) and he does the major work on it. Although he's never done anything to it where I wasn't there to fetch a wrench or a cold beer.

The Hubby found this website, but he doesn't even read it anymore since I do and tell him anything that we might be interested in.

Bought my 01 on the 14th day in the 5th month of 07 at 12 noon when I was 42.

(And you thought we would never have to use Math outside of school!!)

My second one at, 53, it is an '07 Limited, had an '04 Premium. My wife loves it as I do, thought she rarely drives it, mostly after leaving the races when I've had one or two beers too many. She has dared me to think about trading it, which I won't. Definitely the most versatile vehichle I have ever owned. It has not refused to haul anything I needed it to haul. Actually made a bed extender to go into my hitch receiver so that I could haul 10' boards. Works well.

Latest posts