Strange Trac sightings

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
I have been taking a non scientific tally of the gen1 and gen 2 tracs in my area. 3 out of 5 are driven by women. Probably why I have never seen a new member come to this board from my town. I card them every chance I get. Sometimes I card them in person, man or women and tell them about this site...

We definitly have fewer active women on here..

around here most tracs i notice are owned by people 40 and older.... not that its a bad thing... but i barely see someone younger with them although i get complimented on mine all the time... and Im 28

And we're glad to have you! :)

Of the few Trac owners I know in my area, only one is a woman, late 50's (my age). She LOVES it! In fact, her husband is a fairly wealthy rancher who buys, sells and races horses. He's a dyed in the wool GM lover. Her Chevy truck was getting a little long in the tooth (3 years old Ha!) and he suggested to her to go down and order herself a new Escalade SUV or or Avalanche LTZ. She said "No. I want a new Sport Trac like Jerry's". :eek:

Needless to say, he wasn't enthused. But she bought an 08 Limited and every time I see her she goes on and on about how much she loves it. Turns out, he has grown to like it too, even if it IS A FORD! I would love to get an Adrenalin (for many reasons!) but one reason is that she doesn't even know it exists and I KNOW she would love it!!! (so would I!) :wub:

I picked the Sport Trac when I was 14 (over the Frontier and 4 door Dodge), and my mom drove it for 2 years, then at 16, it was mine to drive. Paid it off at 18. I'm 22 now.

29 here. Have had my 02 4x4 Trac for about 3 years. Bought it cash. I see a ton of Tracs here in NEPA. Mostly women or older men are driving them. I pass one almost everyday on the way to or from work....and they're never the same one.

Youngsters . . . . . I'm 51 and I love the trac . . . it is the most versitile vehicle I have ever owned. They listened and put a v8 in it . . . . I loved the '01 I had and I am soooooo happy I got the Adrenalin. It is just such a fun thing to drive . . . . . It does not matter what your age is. The trac is for everyone.