Suggestions for personalized plate???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Freeman

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a personalized plate for my 2007 ST V8. I have decided on "V8 TRAC" as my first choice, but in case that is taken, can anyone help me decide on 3 others for the MVA form?

Thanks!

You guys are hilarious! I really want it to be more Trac related and not poking fun at other brands. I drive a Chevy as my weekend car so that would just be hypocritical, LOL!

I like FASTRAC and TRAC N so far...

I saw someone in Kansas after the new brown plates came out with the number "UGLYTAG". It was pretty funny. Mine is 1TRCMND. (One Trac Mind) I'm planning on trying to get that same plate number in Illinois when I transfer my plates from Kansas after I PCS to Scott AFB.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. Some really great suggestions! I'll have to pick a few and concentrate. But, I totally lost my concentration by Kalama teasing us with just a 1/2 picture of her! GOD, I miss the KalamaFan Yahoo days!!!

GOD, I miss the KalamaFan Yahoo days!!!

Things were going good till all the morons came out of the woodwork and had to screw it up for everyone else because thier life sucks.

Tom

EH!!!

KAPALAMA - whea yo' rainbow on da license plate, LI DAT?!

You steh kapakahi! AAAAAAU-WEH!!!

:blink:

:eek:

AUUUUUUUUU-WEH!!!! I going sic Ling-Ling on you, you baaaaaaaaaad girl.

She coming first class on United..........bettah watch out...........:angry: