Sunroof leaks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Joyce

Reaction score
with all this rain, my sunroof leaks...it leaks where the sunroof switch and interior light. Any suggestions on a fix?

There are drain hoses that may be pluged. 2 in front at each corner. 2 on the sides running down through the B pillar.

If you have access to some compressed air. you may be able to blow them clear.

Yes, look in the 2 front corners and the sides at the B pillars.

I think we had one member found one of his B pillar drain hoses came loose. He had to pull the B pillar interior off to fix it.

What happens it dirt accumulates in the drain hoses. The ID of the hose is only 3/16".

Hopefully they are just pluged and not off or split.

Just took out my rubber floor and headliner due to one of the drain tubes coming disconnected. I noticed some funny things happening electrically this winter and everynow and then a drip of water would come down. The last rains saturated the headliner as well as under the rubber flooring. I found there were 4 tubes. 2 go down the a pillar and 2 go down the c pillars none on the B pillars. Compressed air is good, but I had to reconnect and tie wrap my tubes....

joseymack

I have an 05 with a leaking sunroof I noticed when the sun roof closes the glass goes to low, thus breaking the seal. I have to push the glass up and wedge an object in between, to insure a tight seal. I