Supercharger installed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually the M90 is perfect for the 4.0, up to about 5 lbs of boost, very reliable and they Whine like a scalded dawg.

you can have them ported and with the right pully they will make 10 lbs, but they get hot real quik.

You do not want to exceed 5 lbs on the 4.0, engine will not handle anymore in OEM form.

I agree with Bill 5psi for $2k. Is not bad if you have the play money. Any more boost, you will break it.

I didn't realize that you could pick up a M90 blower so cheap. Congrats on finding a way to do this mod in a much more "economical" fashion!:supercool:

When you get a chance, post some video of the engine idling and revving. I'd love to hear that s/c!

Would you trust a used blower ????

I am not rich enough to be cheep.........

I would buy new...

Todd Z

Just check the blower real good and get the snout rebuilt and its not a problem with it at all. Im running about 14.4 to 15 going down the road under normal load, but when I punch it it drops to 11.9 to 12.2. That with using a LC-1 Wide band. I will work on the video of idling and such.

Yes Im using the stock injectors and MAF, they will be fine for a 5 to 6 lbs boost after that what I have read is pushing them. But the kit works real well there are some small things that need to be done to make it work on at 2004 at least but its a very good kit.

Question, looks like your running a 6 rib belt on an 8 rib pully, or am I just seeing things.

I have a 6 rib M90 pully around someplace if you have a need.