SUPERCHIP

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Bonner

Reaction score
Almost Brand New Sport Trac SUPERCHIP. This is a great chip. I had to sell my 2002 Sport Trac, but I kept the Chip. This chip works FANTASTIC. I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!!!!! If your Computer Number is a JVX3, this chip will work on your vehicle. If not, it can be sent back to SUPERCHIPS to reburn it. Made a WHOLE WORLD of diference in my truck. If interested, email me at [email protected] and make me an offer. Wayne.

Too bad Mike I could have sold you mine if you have the same number. Look on the fire wall on the pass. side for a big plug of wires, with a bolt holding the connector on, that's the computer. Read the number on the top, something like JVX2 or close. Too bad you couldn't make Louisville, having a great time so far. Going to the Ford plant tomorrow. See you when I get back.

Gary D.

Here is my experience with the Chip:

Postive:

Does improve shift points and performance.

Negative:

Where it fits into the ECU it's not secure and easily comes loose causing the engine to stall and not start.

Voids warranty or extended warranties. My dealer wouldn't touch the truck during warranty period.

Get a Programmer from Wayne Foy. Xcal 2. Programs the ECU and easily can be programmed back to factory settings.