Superlift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In October of last year I went ahead and footed the bill for the superlift 4" kit on my 2001 got a great deal on the kit, tires, and install from Mt. Logan off-road (big contenders at the moab jeep jamboree) so I figured these guys would be perfect to install the system. None the less I had to return several times to have the trac bar link fixed. Long story short, I took it the dealership for a 4 wheel alignment and it seems I have lost about 2 inches in my lift. Is that even possible or was it installed improper? Any help would be appreciated.

Well for starters you dont even have a tracbar on your ST. I am probably the only person on this entire site that has an actual "trac bar" since I did a SAS on my ST. Not sure how you could have lost lift unless your torsion bars are becoming weak or loose. Take a look at your torsion bars and see if they are even. I f not get a 13mm socket and torque them down.

Sorry I didn't mean trac bar. I was a little tired when I posted. I meant sway bar lol. I will definitely take a look at the torsion bars. Thank you!!

Latest posts