SURVEY !!! ALL THOSE GOING TO LOUISVILLE !! FRIDAY NIGHT??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
OK,

I need to find out ASAP how many people would be interested in attending a Baseball game AFTER dinner Friday night. Glenn thought this would be a great idea.

As far as the Fri night event, I am proposing dinner and then attending the Louisville Bats (minor league affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds) baseball game. I need to reserve a block of tickets. Right now, I am holding 50. I need a rather precise count. Can you help? Tkx.

EDIT : FORD will be covering the game costs....

I need to know how many people will be at DINNER and how many would want to go to the game.. OR one or the other..

THANK YOU !!!!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for one. JK, minor league will be $5 or so for box seats, at least it is for the Barons (Minor league affiliate of the White Sox), and I think it's even cheaper for "General Admission" tickets. If I remember correctly, it was more to park than the ticket cost at the last Baron's game I went to.

DANG IT!

The hometown SWB Red Barons (AAA Fightin Phils) are in Louisville... until the 8th.

Tickets should be $10 or less; at least they are in Scranton. I'll add my and my father's name to the list. We may call it a night early, since we'll be running on no sleep since Thursday morning, but even if we do, two other fans can consider themselves lucky with free tickets.

PEOPLE THE GAME IS BEING PAID FOR BY FORD !!!!!

Sheesh...

Count us in! 2 for dinner & the game...BTW...I thought Ford sponsored the Friday night dinner? Where is it going to be held ? Nice time was had at Louisville Slugger in '04.

Since this is my first year and I'll have my 6 year old grandson, I have two dumb questions. Can the kids come to the dinner and the ball game? If the answer is yes, then add 2 to the count.

Darrel

Darrel,

Yes kids are welcome to attend all the events on Friday and Saturday.

Todd,

Count me for one.

...Rich

Todd,

Count me in for 2.3 for dinner and probably 1 for the game, depends on how Cody is acting after dinner.

I will actually be coming in Thursday evening, so keep your phone on, or I will have the front desk hound you until you get ya butt outta bed :D

You can go ahead and count Karen and I in for dinner and the game. Sounds like fun. (Alot more fun than getting lost in L'ville....which is what I usually do when out of town....lol)

Chet:D:rolleyes::D