Suspension Mods saved me this morning in ATL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dude driving that jeep was prob from Texas :D When it rains here, there are several drivers that can't seem to handle their cars on our wet roads...when we have "black ice", it's even worse.

Many like to test their brakes on overpasses to see if they are frozen...idiots

I have a set of Monroe Reflex shocks on order right now for just such reasons. Too much wobble in the OEM shocks for my comfort. (Guess it should have taken me less than 6 years to come to that conclusion, huh?)

I'd rather drive too slow for the conditions then too fast. If the driver behind me doesn't like it...GO AROUND, and See ya in the ditch down the road! I agree, there are idiots everywhere! and I will say this again....4 Wheel drive does not mean, 4 Wheels stop in snow or ice, and black ice is not your friend! As for rain, I guess most folks when driving in it never slow down to think, it could be their vehicle flipping due to water. If involved in an accident, the first thing the cops and insurance folks want to know is.... ok 2nd thing is "at what speed were you traveling?" the first being "are you or anyone else hurt?"

Last edited by a moderator: