SVT tailgate badge

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian Drenalin

Reaction score
I waited almost 60 days for this to come. Im sure some members will like it and some that may feel diffrently about it.

BTW-the coloring in the letters can be changed.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:supercool::supercool::supercool:

I've got this one in the glove-box if you want to make an offer on it..Might dress up the interior or something.. To each his own, I think it looks good.

[Broken External Image]:

Only thing missing is the VIN. :grin:

Just Kidding - Looks Nice! LOL

It is nice,but. Im with Korey. I never put badges, labels or decals on a car, that arent true...Just me...

I understand how some feel about the 2nd line, but this idea was thought out by SVT and even a prototype was made. for the sake of conversation, Ford not only killed the prototype from mass production, but also eliminated the SVT. only recently did they bring it back during the introduction of the raptor. many will still question it but it makes for conversation. :grin:

i had the first sport trac svt edition :bwahaha:

look close on the left side:

[Broken External Image]:

then on the fenders....

[Broken External Image]:

made for some interesting conversation :grin:

imo, the one you have is a tad busy, but will peek some interest from some.

Nice but not for me- font is different than Adrenalin, too much info. It is better than the one that was there before. I would go big for a simple SVT in the Adrenalin font and size.

Brad, that is a bad add. As the 427 SOHC was a crate motor. Never installed from the factory assy line. All ford 427 street motors were the FE series, pushrod.:grin:

I had Platinum edition on mine, I got those from work when i was building Tauruses and Sables. it looked factory.

Y'all have a good one

Bob

[Broken External Image]: