sway bar question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't waaste your money on a Stock bar. Get the ADDCO bar. Well worth it. You will need to make sure you have the EE Rear bar before you install the Addco front bar. I am not joking.

Tom

Randy,

The EE bar that Caymen is referring to is an aftermarket sway bar. Since you seem to have no knowledge of it, I assume that you do not have it. The bar is from site sponsor Explorer Express (EE) and is bigger than the stock rear sway bar. Its purpose is to reduce body roll and improve handling.

Randy,

STCTC said it right. if you don't know what the EE bar is, you don't have it. Putting on the EE bar on the rear is a great improvement over the stock bar. Want even better, get the ADDCO front bar. At 1 1/2" in diameter, you will be amazed at the improvement of handleing you can get with your Trac. Lower it an inch or so and you got a real corner carver. Sure it won't be a Corvette, but the Trac will hold its own.

To compare the stocck 4x4 bar to the Addco bar, check this picture out.

[Broken External Image]:

And a 4x4 bar to a 4x2 bar...

[Broken External Image]:

I am running a 4x4 bar that my brother took off his 4x4 for the Addco bar. There is little to no difference between the 4x2 to 4x4 bar, but there is a tremendous difference between the 4x4 bar and the ADDCO bar. I want an ADDCO bar, but I got a major expense this fall and I am trying to save every penny I have to pay for it.

Tom

Latest posts