Tailgate LEDS on Dodge Ram R/T: COOL!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin Allan

Reaction score
Yesterday I saw a Dodge Ram R/T pickup that had a strip of dim (but visible) LEDs underneath the tailgate. I don't know why, but even in the daylight this looked real COOL! The truck was dark red and the effect was subtle.

Anyone else see anything like this or know where to get it?

Also, I saw a big ol' dually with lots of chrome trim going down the highway yesterday. Wife asked "what's that piece hanging down under the back, swinging back and forth?" She was horrified when she saw her first pair of (huge chrome) TruckNutz! :eek:

There called Line of Fire lightbar. You can find them at many different accessory stores online. I have one here but I have to rewire my trailer wiring so I can connect it up. My plug is damaged.

Chet

Just ordered mine off eBay. Hope it shows up before the meet...it was $39 shipped, not bad, IMO.

Eric, Did you have that at the meet last time? looks nice.

Lil red- Im in Frisco, and I believe Eric is Garland, you missed the Dallas meet we had a couple of weeks ago.

boodro

Hey Lil Red,

What Chet said. I got mine from J.C. Whitney. They cost $55 from JCW. I'm sure you can get them cheaper from other places. They come in two sizes, so be sure to get the 49" one.

Yep, Plano is in my neck of the woods. I live in Sachse.

Edited for Boodro: Yes I did. You didn't see it because I was following YOU! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: