Take A Good Look At Obama Now...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Save a picture of President-Elect Obama now to compare with his appearance four years from now. It's amazing how much the folks who serve as President age in just four years.

President Bush in 2000

[Broken External Image]:

President Bush in 2004

[Broken External Image]:

President Bush in 2008

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just brought that up last night to my girlfriend. I can't imagine the stress and responsibility that come with being the President. Every president has shown significant signs of aging in their terms.

WOW, where's the bottle of "Just for men"?

Obama will not look much different,

I've seen many Black people look real young for their age.

A black friend of mine joke "Black don't Crack":lol:

It's the NONI Juice.

I heard George W. Bush stopped using Botox.

:huh:

So when did he start using Botox?

This sounds like the old question, "So when did you stop beating your wife?" :wacko:

Forget about the president--I get scared when I see what I looked like eight years ago, compared to now... :eek:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasn't been all that kind to me, either!:p

My wife still looks basically the same as she did 20 years ago, though!:huh::blink:

Nah, it's the truth! She has had people come up to her and say things like "you used to watch us when we were 3 and 4 years old", and that was 18 years ago! And she still looks the same to them!

But truth to tell she has aged a little bit. Thankfully people don't think I'm taking my daughter out anymore! Well, at least not always!:lol:

I'm sure that job does make you age fast.

My hair falls out before it has a chance to turn grey.

dreman, a friend of mine has that 'problem'. He's about 35, his wife is about 30, but she looks like she's 17 normally, and if she makes an effort, she can make herself look 13 really easily.

Sometimes, just to @#$% with people, they've been known to have her dress up like a school girl, ponytails, messenger bag, and all, go to a public place (park, theater, etc.), and start making out (PG-rated only), just to watch the reactions... :D

Latest posts