Take off your hat and sunglasses!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife drives a Buick and she's only 25. Its a Buick Regal GS and she is very sad that she soon will be giving it up for some sort of SUV or crossover, probably also another Buick, as she has had such good luck with her last two (both Buick Regal GS's).

Oh yeah my wife also works at a bank, and I do not recall there being any signs there about no hats, sunglasses etc.

I live in South Florida and have never seen a sign regarding hats, sunglasses, shoes etc, at any bank and there is one on every corner.

Momma always said "take your hat off inside". I did or it got removed for me. I rebelled. I got my own place. Wore my hat inside. Got joined the Navy. Got taught again to not wear my hat inside. Rebelled at home. Wife became just like mother -- remove your hat inside or you won't be doing anything else inside ;) I remove the hat .....

I haven't been inside a bank in a month of Sundays. Most is done online, what little I do need to do is done at the ATM or drive through teller.

Old comedy routine, Dennis Miller I think:

"Hardest job in the world....bank guard in Alaska. Fifteen people in the bank, everybody is wearing a ski mask.

Easiest job in the world....coroner. Surgery on dead people. If EVERYTHING went wrong, the worst that could happen is that someone wakes up."

Latest posts