Tan cloth seats from 02 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Martin

Reaction score
I have a complete front (high back buckets) and rear seat in the Tan heavy-duty fabric from an 02 Sport Trac. These seats are from the XLS package. They are the one piece seats with the fixed headrest. All the brackets are there, I know they fit the 2001 to 2005 models. They are taking up storage in the garage. I hate to toss them.

I upgraded to the XLT seats (thicker cushions, adjustable headrests, map pockets), which I got for a song.

These are for pick up only in Central Jersey (Monmouth County). Make me an offer.

Pics ????

I think paul H may be interested..

And we can pick up...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i am interested...

can you please send me or post pics here....

i would like 1st dibs on these.... i can pickup we live on long island

paul h

I just added a pic to my library, I copied it from another post, but it shows the same stock seats and color.

If you have a new Michelin Cross Terrain OWL P235/75/R16 on a spare rim, that would be a great trade. I have three spares from my two trucks, and one more would allow me to put all new tires on my wife's Explorer. Figured you guys have more resources than the average guy.

I will try to get a few pics of the whole set later this week, with the rain and work I haven't gotten a minute to get anything done.

Mike.

Hey Mike....I have the same color now so that is cool. If youcan get the pics of the seats prefably the front drivers seat where your but sits. LOL...I may be able to come up with one for you. Right now I have a 235/75/R15 in a Michelin and a Goodyear 245or 255/75/R16.

I may have to find tires myself before my trip to Louisville.....

See what I can do.

Paul H

Paul: I will take some pics tomorrow when it stops raining and mail them to you. The seats are all in top shape, no wear on any of the seats. I removed them from an 02 with very low mileage (wrecked) and only used them for about 10K miles on my 04 before I upgraded them.

Thanks.

MIke

Mike I did not get them, if they are to big my Zabteck email account will not hold them and kick them back to you.

If they get kicked back again send half at a time or send them to [email protected]

Paul H

Latest posts