TGIF

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Fazzina

Reaction score
Another crazy week done. TGIF!! And it's also going to be in the 80's here today. I should have played hookey.:rolleyes:

P.S. I will be in chat here and there through out the day. If anyone wants to chat.

Mike Fazzina

LOL....

I am outside all day, If you want to call it working,....

Job site BBQ at 1PM today !!!!

Todd Z

Thanks for reminding me. Its tough when your retired,,:p

Now I have to get ready to take the wife out to eat tonight.

I dont have to cook supper on friday nights,:lol:

Retirement does sound awesome. I need to get some sort of early retirement scheme going here.

It's too bad that parents don't have a large amount of money to drop into investments for their kids when they're born, because that's 18 years of compounding interest right there before they could be expected to touch it...and then they'd have plenty of time to let more accrue or spend it wisely (though that requires money management, and that is a rare skill today).

Just me rambling about what should have been done...especially back when I was born.

The only problem with friday is that everyone else has the next 2 days off as well :(

if the weathers like this all weekend, my trac is gonna be spoiled with a bath by bikini clad women :D

ok, it is meant to spoil me too

(pics to follow, for those non-believers)

Andy,

doooo you live in london ON?....am i even allowed to post pics like that on a "family" website??

Last edited by a moderator:
TGIF - Gearing up for New England Clam Chowder, King Crab legs, Roast Beef, Salt Baked Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus for dinner tonight with the wife @ her fav place. Got my cholesterol pills ready:D

AMEN!

I've worked 13 days straight and today was a killer... 8pm to 1130am... uhhh.... I guess someone

s gotta bring the Orlando people the News!! :D