Thanks folks!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hal S

Reaction score
It's been a few years since I have been active on these boards.

Since I passed the Red Rocket to the Mrs and got back on 2 wheels I kind of wandered away.

However the other day I ran accross a set of tires that were a few sizes larger than what I have been running on the ST, but the price was great and the old ST needed them. The problem was that if they didn't fit I was stuck with them.

Somewhere back in the memory bank I remembered the Sport Trac boards and multiple tire size discussions, but couldn't remember what sizes fit.

Did a quick search, found out they would fit, bought the tires, just finished mounting them, and all is right with the world once again.

So thanks for keeping this wealth of knowlege for those of us suffering from CRS.

Thanks all, and WATCH OUT FOR MOTORCYCLES!

PICS?

You want pics?

How's this,...

[Broken External Image]:

See the ST in the pic?

You'll never guess who the old guy is

Hal, I don't think I've been on these boards long enough to know ya, but congrats on the bigger tires! When it comes down to the ST, this is first place I turn to....always a wealth of information (from most, anyway) :banana: BTW, I'd recognize those ferries anywhere...good ol' Port Aransas lol. I live right down the road in Sinton.

Last edited by a moderator:
JT Ortiz, good eye!

We were there, actually Rockport/Fulton area last week.

I am REALLY having bar-b-q withdrawl back here in Tucson now.