Thanks to all

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Cronin

Reaction score
Well I would like to thank everyone for the all the info that is put up on the site. I feel the more info we can share with each other will help someone down the road. I like this site and go to it everyday.

I have been studying, and repairing cars and trucks for 20 years. And I still believe you learn something new everyday. Lets keep this good info going. Be respectful to each other. And have fun.

Thanks to all the sponsors for putting this site up.

Countrydevil,

Amen to that. I have been on this site daily since September 16, 2001. Somehow my member board stats showing the date of my first post is not correct.

Thanks to all the sponsors for putting this site up.

FYI - MySportTrac.com was the brain child of Rich Stern, now a member at large, who has now passed the baton to Todd Zabia. The site sponsors help with the ongoing costs of keeping the site up.

I agree. I have been repairing cars and building cars for 43yrs. Including reading many tech articles.

This site has been the best for many things I didnt know. Including such a wide variety of members intrest. Someone allways has the the fix and the ideas for anything.

I learn something all the time here.

Been great....:cool::banana:

Latest posts