The Fish....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all weapons and sharp objects have been removed from my house

a very sad day at shea stadium. not only the elimination but the LAST game at shea. many many memories for me. oh well :(

This is going to be a good post season.

No New York team in the playoffs. Very nice.

Tom

All 7 of the Marlins fans are rejoicing- until they get the bill for the new taxpayer funded stadium which was rammed through. I'm one of those taxpayers, unfortunately.....:angry:

Our team is still in it. Today I am a Tigers Fan, beat the White Sox so the Twinkies can bypass Chicago and go to Tampa Bay. Get the Homer Hankies ready.

This is going to be a good post season.

No New York team in the playoffs. Very nice

Amen to that.

I LOVE seeing George waste his money. Guess we will see his payroll double for next year.

Although generally it is nice to see one or the other of the New York teams in the playoffs, if for no other reason than to have someone to cheer against :), I am definitely glad neither made it this year, just so we don't have to hear the broadcasters carrying on and on about it being the last year in Yankee/Shea stadium during the next month...

It would have been worse than the way they carried on and on about the Red Sox championship drought in 2004.

Now, we just have to deal with the droning about the Cubs' 100 year championship drought...

Bill,

The only good thing is if it gets delayed long enough, I can watch it/listen to it after work. Better yet I think they should do a double header tomorrow then the twins would play them after they played 9 innings (if they win) and A.J. could maybe have to ride the pine.;)

Better yet, let it rain all day today, tonight, and tomorrow, forcing MLB to declare the regular season over and the current standings final... ;)

go tampa bay ! :)

hey i dislike the yankees as well

tom,

do you really know anything about sports or are you just rooting against any ny team?.

i remember you saying that you disliked the nj nets, why ? because they play in nj?.

All 7 of the Marlins fans are rejoicing- until they get the bill for the new taxpayer funded stadium which was rammed through.

Are they building the new one closer to the city? If they stuck the stadium somewhere in/very close to downtown Miami, I bet attendance would be significantly better.

I couldn't get over how far out the stadium complex was from Miami when I was at the Orange Bowl. Making it an island among highways so far from the city limits those who could or might want to attend.

I hope the Twinkies can beat up on the Sox by a lot today. I want to see a riled up Ozzie Guillen give an interview after he loses to the small ball playing pirhannas, or whats left of them! But I do have to say Alexi Ramirez was making a point for Rookie of the Year last night...

Latest posts